Headline and Subheading

Factoring Services

Turn Invoices into Immediate Capital

Increase your working capital in less than 24 hours to get the cash flow your company needs.

Why Exporters Choose RTS International

  • Our vast experience in the industry positions us as leaders in the market.
  • Our factoring services are customized and designed to suit your needs.
  • We have a team of account representatives that together are fluent in more than 25 languages.
  • We guarantee financing within 24 hours.
  • We have the most competitive rates in the market.
  • There are no hidden costs or charges for establishing your account.

4 Simple Steps to Establishing an Account with RTS International

Step 1: Generate an Invoice
You sell a product or service to your buyer, and your company issues an invoice to your customer.

Step 2: Sell Your Invoice to RTS International
Instead of waiting 30, 60 or 90 days for payment from your customer, your company sells the invoice to RTS International.

Step 3: Receive Funding
RTS International finances 80% of the value of your invoice, and keeps the remaining 20% ​​as a security reserve until the terms of the invoices are met and we receive payment from your client.

Step 4: Release of Reserves
RTS International returns the reserve balance to your company, minus a fee for assuming the collections risk.

Factoring vs. Bank Loans

Factoring is not a loan. The provided capital is based on the credit of your customers, not your balance sheet. This is an excellent alternative to traditional bank lending as you gain immediate cash flow without assuming new debt. For this reason, more and more exporting companies are using our services.

Contact us today to learn how RTS International can increase your working capital and grow your business.

Factoring for Trucking Companies in Mexico

Turn your invoices into cash in 24 hours with RTS International. We have more than 30 years of experience in the trucking industry. Contact our team of specialists about our factoring program for trucking companies in Mexico.